The driving force behind Bootcamp's emergence as Australia's most successful outdoor training program, Em brings over 12 years of management experience to the team. Aside from her role as Director of Operations, Em has instructed the ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP program for over 10 years, and is Australia’s most experienced, and respected female Bootcamp Instructor.
Em’s Qualifications include:
- Tactical Strength Coach – Proudly Certified by Pavel Tsatsouline
- Level 1 CrossFit Instructor - US Certification
- CrossFit Kettlebell SpCoach – Proudly Certified by Jeff Martone
- Level 1 CrossFit Running Coach - Proudly Certified by Dr Nicholas Romanov PhD
- Battling Ropes Coach – Proudly Certified by John Brookfield
- Hand to Hand Kettlebell Instructor – Proudly Certified by Jeff Martone
- Level III Military Fitness Specialist
- Level 1 POSE Running Coach - Proudly Certified by Dr Nicholas Romanov PhD
- Group Fitness Instructor (Cert III in Fitness Instruction)
- Personal Trainer/ Master Trainer (Cert IV in Fitness Instruction)
Em has had the honour of training shoulder to shoulder with numerous members of the United States’ and United Kingdom's elite Special Forces and Special Operations units, often being the only female invited to attend such prestigious programs. Over the years Em has contributed to numerous publications, advising specifically on high intensity, results orientated training methods for women.
You can email Em directly at
, or call her on(02) 9310 0089.